Elise got to spend the night at my parents house by herself, for the 1st time a few weeks ago. Here she is getting ready to sleep in my old trundle bed with one of my old baby dolls.
The next day, after riding bikes to the park and then playing in the pool, she asked to watch my wedding video and then dressed up in my wedding dress.
I must save this picture for her own wedding someday!
Here she is in my wedding dress, while watching me on my wedding video. She will make a beautiful bride someday, even though she currently claims she is never leaving us to get married. I will remind her of this one day!
We all have the same pose!
I love how it looks like we are all looking at each other!
Gemini Chart 2021
2 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment