We took the kids bowling and learned that our 4 year old is a MUCH better bowler than all of us, including her parents. Elsie got 2 strikes and 2 spares, and that is without the ball hitting the guard rails!
I love that we were able to take our kids to something fairly active, while still in an air conditioned facility, especially when it is close to 100 degrees outside. I remember walking thru a bowling alley when I was a kid, but wasn't able to stay and play due to all the smoke and alcohol, but now that California is smoke free, we are able to play these games!
We did have the guard rails up, preventing any gutter balls and the kids would switch back and forth between throwing the ball and using the ball ramp. Kya looks pretty excited here.
My very 1st throw of throw of day was a strike!
We will definitely be bowling again next summer!
Gemini Chart 2021
2 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment