Many of our family and friends came out to see them. Here are some of my aunts and uncles, whom I have not seen in about 3 or 4 years.
My Grandparents came also. Are they not the cutest?

And the big surprise of the day was getting to see my Jr. High English teacher. We had reconnected via facebook, which is also how she learned about Southland playing. It was really good to see her and meet her sister too.

As you know, my kids are huge horse fans, so you can only imagine their excitement when we saw these large Clydesdale's walking through the fair.

The kids were given the choice to ride either the Elephant or the Ponies. Even though they have and ride their own horses all the time, they still choose to ride the ponies. Go figure! I actually think the thought of riding that big 'ol elephant scared them.

I tried to get a cut sibling picture in front of the gardens, but these next four pictures is what I received. I actually like that it portrays their fun personality and relationship.




My mom came too and even though I had to push her around in her wheelchair, she was a huge help. She was able to watch two of the kids while I rushed the other one to the bathroom and keep an eye on all of them while I worked Southland's CD table.
Elsie wanted a picture with her Grandma and it turned out really cute.

Then we tried for a family picture.....

Then we tried for a family picture.....
This one turned out cute.
Wayne's cousin was there with her daughter, Jayda, who is only 3 months younger than Elsie. Cute cousins!
After this picture we were on the hunt for dinner, only to either not agree on what we wanted or we would get distracted by various things to see. Needless to say, we ended up going to Denny's and because I didn't look at the time all day, I didn't realize that it was 9:30pm when I finally fed the kids dinner! Ooops! Oh well, it doesn't happen very often (that was actually the 1st time) and we had tons of fun.
Wayne's cousin was there with her daughter, Jayda, who is only 3 months younger than Elsie. Cute cousins!
After this picture we were on the hunt for dinner, only to either not agree on what we wanted or we would get distracted by various things to see. Needless to say, we ended up going to Denny's and because I didn't look at the time all day, I didn't realize that it was 9:30pm when I finally fed the kids dinner! Ooops! Oh well, it doesn't happen very often (that was actually the 1st time) and we had tons of fun. 

No comments:
Post a Comment