A few weeks ago, I threw a meet-n-greet for this year's MOPS Table Leaders. I really wanted the ladies to feel special, especially since they are going to be working hard this year to help make MOPS be a year of bonding and fun. For those that don't know, this is my 2nd year as Table Leader Coordinator. Last year I felt like I barely got my feet wet, but this year I really want to bond not only with the table I sit at, but with my table leaders as well. So far, so good!
My coordinator, Cassie, had suggested a coffee/latte theme and of course I ran with it. I made cute invitations with a stamp of a coffee cup on front inviting them to come have some
Latte and Laughter....

Our MOPS theme this year is Momology: The Art & Science of Mothering. The colors are bright and fun. So even though I wanted to keep with the coffee colors, I also wanted to make sure I added a splash of color as well. I was fortunate to find brown napkins with bright colors on them and Cassie made wrappers for the Frapachino's with a MOPS logo sticker. The flowers are made out of coffee filters and food coloring. I tied labels around the vases that said
Laughter and
Friendship.

A close up of the place setting. I also found the notepad online that said
Mom's Got A LATTE Do Today. And of course it went perfectly with our theme!

Instead of using the original containers the cream came in, I saved tall frapachino bottles and dressed them up with ribbon and a label. The funny thing is that when we had our 1st table leader meeting last week, the girls were bummed I used the original containers. Glad they liked them so much!

A group shot of all our leaders! Yes, it is going to be a great year. :-)

In case you were wondering what we did with our kids, they were with us and just played outside. We all really do have a great group of kids too!
No comments:
Post a Comment