Saturday, July 31, 2010

Water Slide Fun

Yesterday, a friend rented this giant water slide for all of the MOPS moms and kids to celebrate the end of summer and the beginning of school. I know, crazy to think that summer ends in one more week! Throughout the day, there were about 30 women and 100 kids. Ya, that's alot! Lots of fun and no injury's too.
Kya going down a bit sideways. She went down a few times, but there were sooo many boys that she ended up playing the in the jungle gym most of the time.

Elsie kept up with all the boys. It is amazing to think she is only 2 when I watch her doing some of these crazy things.


Seth had an absolute blast! He stayed on that water slide for the entire 4 hours we were there.

Ooops, Elsie got sideways! No fear, she laughed and went right back up.
There was some time spent playing on this. I love how I captured both Elsie and Seth.

We had a great day and the kids were sound asleep 5 minutes after walking in the house. Then we walked over to McD's for dinner and to play in the play area, before heading home to play with the water hose. Mom couldn't wait for bath and bedtime!

No comments:

Blog Backgrounds