On Friday, we went on a small hike down to the creek/riverbed. I think there were like 4 women, 10 kids, a dog and Wayne. lol


Then we went back to the campsite to rest, talk with our friends, play, etc. Kya did not want her picture to be taken and I cannot remember why and apparently Elsie was fascinated with her toes. I was hoping to get a picture of all 5 of us in front of our tent, but that never happened. You can see part of it just behind us here.

After dinner, we all gathered around the fire pit for a devotional let by our pastor (He's the guy in the orange shirt), worship via music/ songs and storytelling. Our kids were worn out, so we put them to bed early and ended up missing roasting marshmallows and making s'mores.

Loving this picture of Seth and Elsie in front of the fire. I couldn't convince Kya to join them.

But I did get one of her hanging out with her friends and one of the teenage girls.

Kya and Brianna played together most of the time. It was nice for her to have a friend close to her age to play with with.



1 comment:
I'm so glad you are calling us "your church family." I love having you and your family there.
Post a Comment