Last week I took Elsie to get her hair cut for the first time. It was getting stringy and uncontrollable, so I felt it was time to finally cut off all her baby hair so that we can let the growing process start.
Here is her before picture.

In her little taxi cab watching Barnie. Here you can see how long her hair was in the back.

Doing super well while the hair dresser cut her hair. She actually enjoyed the whole process!

And after her makeover. She looks really cute with a bow in hair, which you will see in my Easter update later.

And the back, to see how much we cut off. The hair dresser said that her new hair is actually very thick and she expects it to grow in really nice. I was glad to hear this, because before we cut it I was convinced that she would always have super fine hair.
1 comment:
She looks happy to have had a hair makeover! Can't wait to see what it looks like as it grows out!
Post a Comment