The first ride of the day was this cute little one that had police cars, fire trucks and ambulances for the kids to *drive* around a track. I love how each kid had their own steering wheel and buttons for them to push to make the siren sound. I believe we rode this 3-4 times and the kids wanted to ride it much more.
Next, we went on the Giggle Wheel. Look at my two big kids riding all by themselves! The fact that they were able to ride most things on their own made them feel that much more special, independent and grow up. Again, we rode this a few times.
Elsie of course still needs to ride with one of us. If not, I am pretty sure she would have stood up on the ride and God knows what would have happened then.

These hot air balloons looked simple enough, but let me tell you they weren't! Actually, Seth liked them pretty well, but.....

Kya and the rest of us weren't to keen on them. Check our her scared little face. This ride not only went around in circles, but also up and down some. All I can say is that Wayne and I were both not feeling to well afterwards. ugh!

Which is why I refused to go on the airplane ride. Wayne had to go on with the kids, because Seth was too small to ride without an adult and Elsie was either too short or too young, I don't remember.

Then it was off to the roller coaster! Seth loved it, but Kya screamed the entire ride, saying she wanted off. It was very rough!

You can barely see Seth and Wayne in the last car, but at least you an see the ride and the fact that they had it all to themselves.

All 3 kids on the school bus. Kya and Seth rode up front by themselves, while Wayne and I squeezed in next to Elsie.







1 comment:
Most of those rides seem like the exact same ones our local amusement park kiddie-land offers! And my kids love 'em too! What a fun day for you guys without the crowds and size of Disney. Which reminds me...I need to message you...
Post a Comment