
...to be this beautiful, fun loving kid with a gorgeous mane of hair!
Kya, I remember looking at you the day you were born and just being in total awe that you were here and mine. I wondered what you would look like in 5 years and now I know! You by far surpassed my wildest dreams. How did 5 years pass by so quickly? I remember being terrified, because I was now responsible for your well-being. What if you got sick? What if other kids picked on you? I never wanted you to hurt, physically or emotionally, and yet I knew that there was no way I could prevent that from happening. Of course, my biggest wish/prayer is to see you come to know the Lord as your personal Savior. This is still my prayer! I love how you love to pray and sing. I love how you can light up any room you enter. I love to see how much you care for your siblings and friends. And now I am wondering what you will look like and be like in 5 more years. I am guessing that you will continue to be very pretty inside and out. I am guessing you will have lots of friends and will continue to be a great big sister. Heck, you might even be singing in Southland with your Daddy, praising God with your voice. Who knows, but I am excited to take this journey with you. We love you Kya and Happy Birthday!

1 comment:
SOOO SWEET! Happy Birthday, Kya!
Post a Comment