Here Kya is acting very proud and shy all at the same time, while her classmates sing Happy Birthday.
All the kids wanted to see the cupcakes and couldn't wait to eat them. I hear they were a hit!

Her teacher, Ms. M, gave her a birthday present to open. It was a book about Fairies.

After school, we picked her up first and then went and picked up Daddy from his work before heading on over to Chuck E. Cheese.




A good time was had by all, until I noticed that Seth had some gunk coming out of his eye. I knew immediately that it was Pink Eye and that we needed to get out of there quickly and head on over to urgent care for some eye drops. First, we made a quick stop thru a fast food drive thru and dropped the girls and Wayne off at home so they could eat. After a rather quick doctor visit, we came back home to watch Kya open up her present from us.


1 comment:
Happy birthday Kya! She is growing up fast! I am sure all those mom's who's kids showed up with pink eye after going to Chuck E Cheese wondered where they got it from-lol!
Post a Comment