This is the mascot for the 66ers and I have no idea what he is supposed to be. I do know his name is Bernie because he resides in San "Bernie" dino. ha ha!
The music was loud and lively, so of course Kya found herself dancing away to it. Have I told you how much this girl loves to dance?
A view of the players on the field.

Andy's identical twin brother Kasey, his wife and her mom also came to the game. One of these days I will have to get a picture of these two together. They look so much alike!

Here is Wayne and Andy. Andy was joking that Wayne could be their triplet brother! You know like Arnold and Danny in Twins.

Two of my favorite kiddos. Their little faces were red from the extreme heat. It was still in the 80's at 9:00 at night. I am so over this heat!

Kassidy and her mommy Ali

A very cute picture of Kya and Kattie

And my other favorite kiddo, Elsie. This little girl is QUICK! At one point she was standing next to Kasey, I look away for maybe 15 seconds and the next thing I know I can't find her. She is little so I start looking to see if she was just behind someone, but NO! I ask Wayne where Elsie is and all of sudden we start to freak out. Just then Ali spotted the top of her little head going down the stairs. When I ran over to get her, the little stinker ran away from me. Luckily, Ali caught her. She is the reason we usually use our backpack harness and get looks from strangers. Believe me, I would much rather get dirty looks from people than have to worry about losing this precious baby. I keep saying she is going to give me gray hair.


No comments:
Post a Comment