Sunday, December 7, 2008

Too much time?

We have learned that Kya likes to be busy all the time. If she is bored, she will find something to do. Well, last night I was cooking dinner and put the kids in front of a movie. Everything was quiet so I assumed they were intently watching Spirit...right? WRONG!!!!

My "Goofy" girl was very busy.....NOT watching the movie, but.....

Instead was busy turning herself into the goofy tattoo lady! Apparently she got a hold of a pen and decided to write & draw pictures all over her body! eeeeek!!!

A close up of her arm
and a close up of her legs While in the bath I also realized she had written on the bottom of her feet. Thank God she kept the pen away from her face! I am also praising God that it is cold outside today, because we can cover it all up with tights and a long sleeve dress for church. As much as I scrubbed, you can still see faint markings.

I keep telling myself she is a very curious, artistic, outgoing, loving three year old and I will look back and laugh about this someday. TODAY is NOT that day! AND, I have two others who have yet to go through this stage. Smile, Jen, Smile. :-)

2 comments:

Little Moos and My Creative Pink. said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Abigail on occasion has gotten a hold of a marker and pen, and marked herself. Not nearly as much as Kya, and I was flustered with just that. You poor thing!
Hairspray gets ink out of clothes, but I'm not sure you want to put hairspray on Kya!
Christina
P.S. I do believe that someday in the more distant future this will bring a smile to your face!
Love ya!

Supermomie said...

When Becca was that age, she found a sharpie that someone had left out...yeah...it was no fun. She didn't stay away from her face, though.

I feel for you.

Blog Backgrounds