Although Seth looks a little nervous, there were no tears shed this year! In fact, Kya amazed us by giving Santa a big hug. She was so cute, as she kept checking him out and doing her little giggle. I wish I had a picture of her hugging him. In fact, she has already asked me 6 times this morning if she can go see Santa again. Wayne & I even coordinated our outfits to match the kids just in case we had to be in the picture with them. Let me tell you how happy I was that we didn't have to be.
Here is Kya writing her letter to Santa Claus. Isn't she starting to look so grown up?
The store made sure to have lots of toys out. The kids had to check them all out.


Seth was enamored with the trains. My friend Christina just took her kids to the train museum in San Diego and after last night, I think we may just have to make a trip out there soon too.


Checking out the cute decorations and the snow. By the time we left, Elsie had snowflakes stuck all over her fleece pants.

This cute Elf moved and I am sure the kids thought he was real.

I am not sure why, but there were a few dogs being walked around by the employees. Here Seth is giving this lab a little love.
After our time in Winter Wonderland, we went and checked out the rest of the store. My favorite is this large aquarium. The elevator is on the other side and it makes it seem like you are in the water yourself once inside.

After our time in Winter Wonderland, we went and checked out the rest of the store. My favorite is this large aquarium. The elevator is on the other side and it makes it seem like you are in the water yourself once inside.






No comments:
Post a Comment