Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch this evening after our dinner of Mummy Dogs & beans. We decided not to make the drive to the actual pumpkin patch farm due to time and money, but instead went to our local pumpkin patch where they bring the already cut pumpkins to. The kids had a lot of fun running around, chasing chickens, watching the goats and playing in the little produce section, while dancing to the music. I kept remembering our trip last year and how much the kids have changed. They were so tiny, especially Elsie who was only 3 weeks old. Amazing how much kids change in only one year!


I think he likes his Mummy Dog.


Going for a ride in the wagon.

I want this pumpkin!



Daddy pulling all 3 kiddos.

Trying for a nice picture with my babies.
Seth thinks this pumpkin is just his size.
Kya decided to help push the wagon, instead of riding inside of it.
Wow, look at the size of this one!


I like this picture of Kya and her daddy. You would never know that a minute prior she was have a bit of a meltdown.
We checked out some goats, chickens and pigs (no picture of pig)


"Shopping" in the produce area



We didn't actually buy a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch, because in our opinion they charge WAY too much. So on Sunday I will buy one from the grocery store for about half the price and will post pictures of us carving them another day.

No comments:

Blog Backgrounds