Our Wedding Day



The day Kya was born
1st Mother's Day - 2 1/2 months
1st time in exersaucer - 4 months
1st Christmas - 9 months
Princess Kya - 9 months
Kya's 2nd birthday
Kya and Nocamus
Kya and Wildstar
Seth comes home from hospital - 3 weeks
Still smaller than a doll - 5 weeks
Big 'ol grin - 4 months
Enjoying some rib bones - 11 months
Seth's 1st Birthday
Pumpking Patch - 15 months
Oh, so cool! - 19 months
Just off the ventilator & 1st time being held by mommy - 5 days
Elsie getting ready to go home - 12 days
Hanging in my swing - 3 weeks
Pumpkin Patch - 3 weeks

2 comments:
What a fun look back. you must be a really new blogger...I hadn't realized.
The one with Seth smaller than a doll is crazy...but close to home. Easton was smaller than his stuffed elephant he now sleeps with.
I love your look back! I remember Kya as a little one, but I loved seeind the baby pics of Seth and Elsie. Cute, cute, cute!
Post a Comment