Thursday, September 18, 2008

Chic Fil-A

Somehow my dear friend, Kimberly, was able to get free dinners for 100 of her friends. How cool is that!?! So I thought, great, I get to spend time with friends, my kids get to play with their friends while burning off some excess energy before bed and we get to eat for FREE. Can't ask for more than that! Here are a few pictures of the kids playing in the indoor play zone and check out how my 11 month old can hang with the older crowd. She is going to be something else I tell ya.


Oh yeah, this is the 1st time Kya has EVER left the house with her hair undone. She was just overly tired and being quite the pill, that I didn't feel like dealing with more of her temper tantrums. That's okay though, cause she cheered up and ended up having lots of fun no matter how her hair was.
Way up in the top of the tower.
It was VERY crowded in the play area, so here is Seth looking just a bit timid.
That didn't stop him from having a good time though!

Elsie and my friends daughter, Avery in the tree house that makes little bird and squirrel sounds.


Dancing a jig to the music.

There had to be at least 25 kids and a few parents inside this small play area. It was crazy fun! But, it must have overwhelmed Kya some, because for the 1st time in history, SHE asked to leave and go home. If you know my daughter, it is usually a small fight to get her to leave anywhere fun. Thanks again Kimberly!!!

3 comments:

~aj~ said...

What a fun play area...beats the pants off of ours!

Amy López said...

Hey Jen, Looks like you all had so much fun, I missed it!
And wanted to tell you thanks for inspiring me to start blogging. Having your link in your emails prompted me to check it out and I love it!
~AMY

Kristin said...

Oooooh...do it! do it!...watch all the games, move to CO! :)

We make it family friendly by making a special football snack every week to consume whilst we watch.

Blog Backgrounds