Wayne and Seth were blessed to celebrate another birthday this year. Wayne's was on Sunday, while Seth's was the day after. We woke up a bit early to have blueberry pancakes, per Wayne's request, before church and then came home to eat lunch before heading out to Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor for desert.
We went for Kya's birthday a couple of years ago and Seth witnessed how they staff makes over the birthday person BIG time and he was looking forward to the attention. The staff came out with 2 free sundae's, banging a drum, shouting and lots of singing.
Seth & Wayne each had huge smiles on their faces and had lots of fun waving their hands about and being made over.
The birthday boys getting ready to enjoy their desert.
The girls and I shared a sundae and I am sure they got more chocolate sauce on their faces than in their tummies. lol
Mommy and Daddy with their big 8 year old. God sure did bless us with an amazing son!
Daddy with all 3 of his blessings.
The next day, on Seth's actual birthday, Grandpa, Grandma, Great Grandpa and Great Grandma came over for dinner, cake and presents. He chose to not have a party this year, so that he can compete in more rodeo's
Grandma/pa gave him his very on boogie board that he was able to try out at the beach on Wednesday with his cousins.
I feel so blessed that my Grandma is still alive and doing well at the age of 87. Not only is it fun to have her around, but I love that my kids have the chance to know her and Bob. My grandpa passed away over 15 years ago, so Bob is the only Great Grandpa my kids have known and we all LOVE him.
I wish I had asked my mom to get in this picture too.
We had one of Seth's favorite meals, homemade Chinese food. The menu was: Sweet & Sour Chicken, Sesame Noodles, Steamed Broccoli and Pot-stickers followed by Chocolate cake and smore ice cream.
Gemini Chart 2021
2 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment