Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday

The last few years, we have celebrated Easter at my parents house. We do a potluck lunch, followed by an egg hunt and just have a good time remembering Jesus resurrection. This year my parents moved to a new (smaller) house just one week before Easter, so I thought there was no way she would be hosting again, but much to my surprise she did and thanks for having fabulous weather it turned out great.  With all my cousins being grown and having families of our own, there are lots of kids all about the same age.  Can we say FUN!

My three cuties heading out to church.
My girls loved dressing the same.  I am going to have to buy them more matching outfits in the future.  These came from Gymboree, but you wouldn't believe how many people asked me if I made the skirts.  This non-sewing mama just had to laugh.
My cousin, Dustin, had the great idea of lining up the kids by age and letting them into the backyard to hunt eggs every 30 second or so.  Worked out great, as no one got trampled and the little ones were also able to find eggs.
Grace and Elsie show off their full baskets
My Grandparents and Uncle Doug
My youngest niece, Lauren.  She is a total spitfire and cracks me up.  My brother used to get freaked out by my adventurous 3rd child and now he has one of his own.  Too funny!
My youngest cousin's son, Lukas.
Sweet Father/Daughter picture.  (No, Wayne did not wear this to church, but quickly changed at my parents house)
Just a small part of our family.
2nd cousins, Noah & Seth.  (Both have Biblical names!)
I have a great family and even though it does get crowded at our family gatherings, I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Blog Backgrounds