We started off the night with appetizers and hot cider, followed by a fun Christmas game. Then I included a bit of business by explaining the bible study we will be doing and then it was time for the women to reveal themselves. Many of the women tried to figure out who had them and it was fun to see their expressions when they learned it was someone completely different than they had thought. Then after the reveal it was time to exchange cookies! If you ever decide to throw a cookie exchange, be sure to tell your guest to bring an extra container to take cookies home in. I was surprised at how many didn't think of that. lol
My house looks so festive. I had hoped to line my entire walkway with candles in mason jars, but it started to rain, so I had to settle for just the portion of the stairs that were under the roof and on the porch. I think it still turned out nice.
Our little drink station done up with all my Christmas mugs. We had water, hot apple cider and pumpkin spiced coffee. Perfect for a cold winter's night.
For my appetizer station, I needed a bigger table than my little desk. Thankfully, Wayne had some sheets of plywood out in the garage that he was able to cut and put on top of the desk. It was the perfect size to hold everything!
Some pictures of the women of my church. I love these ladies and feel super blessed that God brought them into my life. Not all the women were able to make it and they were surely missed.
My kitchen table held all the yummy cookies. We almost didn't have enough room to fit them all, as more showed up after this picture was taken, but we made it work!
I love this woman! She is such a source of encouragement to me.
Half of the group enjoying their food and conversations.















No comments:
Post a Comment