Elsie celebrated her 5th birthday today with a Cowgirl Rodeo Theme. Yes, this is like the 4th horse themed party I have thrown, but this is what the kids like! If you want to see the decor I made, check out my other blog.
Here is the birthday girl and her siblings. They are currently 5, 6 & 7 year old!
My Elsie is a very popular and social little girl. She had lots of little friends at her party, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get a picture of everyone. Here she is with her sister and a dear friend from MOPS, Destiny.
Just Destiny and Elsie. A week later, Destiny also had a Cowgirl party!
Another MOPS friend, Aubrey.
My dear friends daughter, Abigail.
Valerie is a little girl from Elsie's kindergarten class. Here she was being very shy, but we just went to her birthday party I was able to see first hand that she is also an out going child.
Pinata time! I found this boot at Hobby Lobby by chance for a steal of price.
In the background, you can see the only picture I have of the bouncer. lol Something Elsie really wanted.
Time to open presents! The kids all look to good right here, but I had to continually remind them to all sit down so the adults behind them could see too. They all wanted to help Elsie open her gifts!
In case you can't tell, this is supposed to be a cowgirl barrel racing at the rodeo.
Make a wish!!!
My brother turned 36 years on the day of Elsie's party, so I re-lit the candles for him to blow out too. I also made two dips (ranch & onion) per his request, to honor his birthday.
It was also 5 years ago this day, that Elsie was taken off of the ventilator and was able to breath on her own for the first time. I also had to leave her behind in the hospital, as I was discharged this day. I feel so blessed to have her here with us everyday, as she has brought so much joy to all of our lives. Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!!
Gemini Chart 2021
2 years ago



















No comments:
Post a Comment