Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day Questionnaire


For Father's Day, I had each child answer questions about their dad.  I asked them without the others around so that their answers would be completely their own.  With all answers, I will post them in the following order: Kya, Seth and then Elsie.

Q: My dad is how old?
A: 55 for all three

Q: His hair is
A: Kya~Blond, Seth~Black, Elsie~Dots

Q: His eyes are:
A: Blue (all 3)

Q: My dad likes to wear:
A: Kya~shorts, Seth~work clothes to work, Elsie~clothes to go to church

Q: He loves to eat
A: Kya~Hamburgers & Fries, Seth~Steak & Fries and Hamburgers & Fries, Elsie~Pancakes with Jelly

Q: He is smart because he knows
A: Kya~things about people, Seth~words, Elsie~that he is in charge

Q: My dad works hard at
A: Kya~school, Seth~work, Elsie~high school

Q: Daddy always tells me
A: Kya~stories, Seth~to be good, Elsie~to be good

Q: It makes me happy when
A: Kya~he's here, Seth~he tells me to be good, Elsie~he talks to me when I am sad.

Q: If he could go on a trip, he would go
A: Kya~with me, Seth~in his truck, Elsie~to Cars Land

Q: He would take
A: Kya~ me, Seth~ me, Elsie~ a car for me to drive

Q: I really love it when my Dad
A: Kya~ is here, Seth~ takes me in his truck, Elsie~ kisses me

Q: If I could give my daddy anything, it would be
A: Kya~ donuts, Seth~ to make him something nice, Elsie~ to make him happy

Q: My favorite thing about my Dad is
A: Kya~ when he's here, Seth~ he saddles Arasa so I can ride here, Elsie~ when he kisses me and helps me ride Arasa.

Kya ~ 7 years, Seth ~ 5 years, Elsie ~ 4 years

No comments:

Blog Backgrounds