Kya had her end of year awards ceremony on the last week of school. She was awarded for her Excellence in Reading. I am posting these pictures showing her school, because she will not be attending Almond Elementary next year. In fact, we currently don't know where she will be attending school in the Fall.
Kya with her teacher and the classmates who also received awards.
Kya and her teacher, Miss Doak. I posted both pictures because Kya looks better in one and Miss D is more visible in the other.
Miss Doak has been Kya's teacher for the past two years. She has been a wonderful teacher and we will all miss her. It has been wonderful to see Kya grow and learn under her teaching.
Gemini Chart 2021
2 years ago




1 comment:
That's neat that Kya had the same teacher for 2 years. Adam's kindy teacher moved to 2nd grade last year so I had my fingers crossed he'd get her this fall and now I found out she's been moved to first grade for the next school year. Drat!
I'm sure you are one proud mama of her reading skills. That is awesome, Kya!
Post a Comment