I got this idea from my friend, Kristin, to record the events of my life for 24 hours. Of course looking back, Friday probably wasn't the best day to choose since there is no homework, doctor visits or baseball. Like Monday, we have two doctors to see, baseball practice and homework for two kids. Oy Vey!
6:02am Kya makes her wake up noise. I stay in bed listening for her to get up.
6:22 Both girls get up, Elsie climbs into bed with us and Kya goes into the living room to read.
6:33 My alarm goes off and I am up and I head straight into the bathroom. Elsie wakes up too.
6:36 I put two frozen waffles into the toaster.
6:37 DVD isn't working for the girls, I try to fix it to no avail and end up turning the tv on for them
6:41 I pour a cup of cold coffee, put it into the microwave, turn on computer and take the waffles into the living room for the girls.
6:43 I get my coffee out of the microwave, add cream and sit down to check email, but the computer is going super slow, grrr.
6:47 I get Seth's clothes and go in to wake him up. He is out cold, so I decide to let him sleep another 10 minutes.
6:49 Seth wakes up on his own and gives me a big smile and says Good Morning! I put his waffle into toaster
6:50 I give each child 1/2 a donut. Elsie complains thinking hers is smaller than everyone else's.
6:51 Waffle pops, give it to Seth, grab my coffee and sit down to computer. It is still slow, decide to restart it.
6:53 Lay the girls clothes out on their beds
6:55 Girls let the dogs out of garage, get the newspaper while I check on my garden.
6:59 Kya talks mean to her brother, so I remind her to speak nicely and sit down again to my computer and drink more of my coffee. Computer is still going slow.
7:02 I tell Seth to go get dressed
7:06 I finally finish my coffee and tell Seth a 2nd time to get dressed.
7:07 Seth calls for me to turn on his light, as we turned it off so just the fan was on last night.
7:13 Try to check my MOPS email, my personnel email and facebook, but computer is still slow.
7:23 Computer is driving me crazy, I turn it off again and go into bathroom to comb Seth's hair and then Kya's
7:24 Kiss Seth good-bye, so his dad can take him to school.
7:25 Get clothes out of dryer
7:27 Take a shower
7:42 While gathering up the girls laundry I find some old money in Kya's pocket and ask her where she got it from. Turns out she found it in an old jar in the kitchen.
7:45 I put the clothes into the washing machine.
7:47 I eat 1/2 a donut and try to finish checking my email & facebook
7:57 Get socks for Elsie and check on Kya outside where she is playing.
8:04 Call girls in to leave and find that Kya got her pants wet (playing with the water hose) and needs to change. Wayne tells me not to let her outside to play before school, because she is her father's daughter! He could never stay clean as a kid either. lol
8:07 We head out the door to the van so I can take Kya to school
8:11 After everyone gets strapped in, I remember that I didn't give Kya her medicine. She and I go back into the house for her med's and then she needs to pee.
8:15 We finally leave the house 10 minutes late and then run into road work making us later
8:23 Finally get Kya to school and watch her get excited when she see's her friend has on the same shirt as her.
8:36 Home again! I had to deal with the road work again on the way back. Eat another donut and then feel disgusted with myself.
8:38 Put wet clothes into the dryer
8:39 Make Wayne's lunch
8:45 Kiss Wayne good-bye as he heads out for work
8:51 Put yesterday's laundry pile away
8:56 Look up directions to a cake supply store
9:00 I assist Elsie in the bathroom and check facebook
9:11 Even though Elsie just used the toilet, she as a small pee accident that I clean up and then get her some new pants & panties.
9:15 Brush and do Elsie's hair
9:19 We leave for the cake supply store
9:29 Arrive to store only to find it is doesn't open until 10am
9:30 Go to Carls Jr to use my coupon for a FREE breakfast, while Elsie plays on the indoor playground with another little girl
10 We leave Carls Jr. and head back over to the cake store
10:05 I have what I need and head back home
10:14 I clean the kitchen up some and cut out a box top for Kya's school.
10:20 Work on a craft I found on Pinterest for a bridal shower gift. Cute eh? I will post more about it on my other blog.
Wow, documenting one's life is tiring! lol
10:25 Cut up and apple for Elsie to eat while she watches Word World
11:25 Stop working on the Kitchen Cake to pick up Seth from school
11:39 Back home again, give Seth a glass of milk
11:40 Return to craft while kids watch Saddle Club
11:45 Finish Kitchen Cake & take pictures of it
11:50 Sit down to computer to check Facebook. (My addiction, which is why I am logging off at the end of the month!)
12:04 Make lunch for the kids (quesadilla , carrot and milk) and myself (Cottage Cheese)
12:30 Get into a debate with some FB friends regarding my belief on Gay Marriage, while S & E play cowboy/cowgirls outside. Feel frustrated and I spent too long on the computer.
2:20 I pour myself my 2nd cup of coffee and unload/reload the dishwasher
3:00 Leave to pick up Kya from school and have to deal with a minor fight between Seth & Elsie.
3:26 After talking to Kya's teacher for a few minutes, I decide to treat the kids to some frozen yogurt. (Which I had brought my camera with me!)
4:00 We go to Wayne's work to visit with him. The kids love to play at the high school and ride on daddy's golf cart.
5:30 Wayne was supposed to be fasting, so the kids and I were going to have soup for dinner, but then Wayne decided to not to his fast until Saturday to Sunday. Grrrr! Now I am trying to make a "real" dinner fast. (I made Grilled Man Pleasing Chicken from Pinterest, mashed potatoes and corn)
6:15 Pete shows up to grade off some of our property
6:30 We finally eat!
7:00 Clean up the dinner mess
7:30 Have the kids get ready for bed, but with Pete still making noise outside, there is no reason to start our nightly devotion/reading yet. Kids are excited about staying up past their bedtime.
8:30 Do devotion/reading with kids. They are all sound asleep with 5 minutes of my reading the book.
8:50 I eat a small piece of chocolate, check FB
9:00 Go into living room to watch a little tv. Only thing on is Cold Case.
10:05 or so, I fall asleep on couch
12am, Wayne wakes me up and tells me to go to bed
6:00 Kya wakes up and comes into bed with us, while I think about the soup I need to make for our Mission Fair at church
6:30 I get up and start again!
Gemini Chart 2021
2 years ago



1 comment:
Wow, that WAS fun. :)
Post a Comment