Here are the kids walking thru the maze. I love how Kya has to pose like a model these days.

Seth's favorite part was climbing the haystacks.

and then being able to see out of the maze and all around the property. Straw can be slippery and at one point Wayne slipped and fell on his bottom. I actually took a picture of him in mid fall, but out of respect for him, I chose not to post it. Although, I did find it pretty funny.

Hiding in the corn.

After the corn maze, we headed over to the market area to sample some food and listen to a musician while we ate the snacks and water I brought with us. Then it was time to go into the pumpkin patch. The only thing I didn't like about this year, was the warmer weather, as I like it to feel like Fall.
Posing for our traditional, sit on the pile of pumpkins, photo.


I can't wait until they are all grown and I can post pictures from baby to 18 showing how they have grown!

I asked Kya to take a picture of her Daddy and I. Then all the kids wanted to take one of us. So, even though I am not too fond of posting pictures of myself, I am posting all three so that we can remember who took which one and because I am impressed how they all 3 centered us. I have a Cannon Rebel, which is not small for little hands.


I can't wait until they are all grown and I can post pictures from baby to 18 showing how they have grown!

I asked Kya to take a picture of her Daddy and I. Then all the kids wanted to take one of us. So, even though I am not too fond of posting pictures of myself, I am posting all three so that we can remember who took which one and because I am impressed how they all 3 centered us. I have a Cannon Rebel, which is not small for little hands.







No comments:
Post a Comment