Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Seth looses his 1st tooth!

With less than 3 weeks from his 5th birthday, Seth lost his very first tooth! A couple of weeks ago and fell and hit his mouth, causing this tooth to become loose a bit earlier than I think it would have done on it's own. For two weeks we watched him play with it with his tongue and complain he couldn't eat because it hurt (of course, I noticed he had no problem eating sweets!) The tooth became so loose, that I was afraid he would swallow it in his sleep one night. So today I grabbed and pulled it out!

Proud Seth with a brand new hole in his mouth, while holding his tooth!

A close up shot. I see no signs of his adult tooth yet, which also leads me to believe it came out earlier than it should, so I expect he will have this hole for quite awhile.

2 comments:

~aj~ said...

I can't believe he's lost a tooth already! What a big boy!

And I have to say I think he's amazing for putting aside the pain so he could still eat (and enjoy!) some sweets. That takes will power, ya know. ;)

~aj~ said...

P.S. Thank you for your comment today and for your prayers for Adam. I really appreciate it!

Blog Backgrounds