On Saturday, the day before Mother's Day, we attended my church's Mother/Daughter Tea. It was a nice afternoon, filled with family, friends, food, tea and a special guest speaker. This was the first "grown up" tea for my girls.
3 generations. Me, my mom and my girls.

Mother/Daughter picture with two very antsy little girls! They did really well the first half of the tea, but it did go on a bit long for them, so by the end they were ready for it to be over so they could play. I can't say I blame them!

Kya is becoming such the little lady. She sat so properly while waiting for the tea to start.

Elsie liked playing "princess", but still needs to practice her etiquette while sitting. lol

Elsie got to sit next to her friend Alex.

A picture of a place setting. All of the tea cups and tea pots came from our pastor's wife. She had quite the collection!

Out theme this year was "A Mother's Love, is a Gift from Above". So I mad these cute favors with the theme printed out on them. It is a kit-kat bar wrapped up in scrap paper and embellishments.

For then centerpiece, we just had flowers in purple and red and then I made a few different cut out's with my Silhouette. We had a Tea Pot, Tea Cup, a sign in pink/black that said Mother and a cut out of two little girls having a tea party.
No comments:
Post a Comment