Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Heat Wave = Fun in the Sun & Pool

Last Friday, we had temperatures in the 90's and took full advantage of it. We started off the day with my MOPS group at the park for some play time, an egg hunt and a potluck picnic. Elsie decided to be a little mommy to 18 month old Grace. These two were pretty much inseparable. Hi Seth, I see you! Getting ready to go hunt some eggs!
Elsie dropped egg spilled all its yummy jelly beans and she made sure not to leave even one behind.
The best picture we could get of all the toddlers/preschoolers.
I love the look on Seth's face here. I had no idea when I had snapped this picture that he had just spilled applesauce all over himself. lol
After we picked Kya up from school, we decided it was the perfect day to bring out the pool. A bit later, the neighborhood kids came over to enjoy the cool water too. Then all 6 kids helped Wayne and I wash the van which of course ended up in a water fight. Fun times!!!
And here I sit, exactly one week later with temp's back down in the 50's and snow on our foothills. Definitely some crazy Southern California weather we have been having!

No comments:

Blog Backgrounds