Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ballet/Jazz/Tap

Kya is taking Ballet, Jazz and Tap class thru our local parks and recreation. I think Kya has a love/hate relationship with this class. Although she loves to dance, the lady who teaches this class definitely does not have any children of her own. The class is very high paced and not as much fun as I was hoping it would be. In fact, most adults would have a hard time learning the moves and keeping up. All that being said, Kya is actually doing a really good job and is getting most of the steps.

Here she is on her first day before we even left the house.
Her first day at class and on the bar. Look how perfectly she has her feet! I love how she is looking at me instead of her instructor.

Floor time. Kya is incredibly flexible!


Toe point to the front.






Doing one of her tap moves.

Tomorrow is her last dance class. We are going to take a break until after the new year and then maybe we will sign both Kya and Elsie up for some more classes.

No comments:

Blog Backgrounds