A couple of weeks ago, I noticed that Kya's two bottom teeth were a bit crooked. When I touched them, they were loose! Well, one of them finally fell out today while she was at preschool. She didn't even know it had fallen out until I said something, which means, she more than likely swallowed it during lunch. As sad as I am about not having her 1st tooth for her baby book, Kya was even more sad when she thought the Tooth Fairy wouldn't be coming. I assured her that the tooth fairy will know about her loosing her tooth and will come during the night and leave her a trinket.
Here is her before picture from two weeks ago.
A close up today after loosing her tooth. You can see the new tooth coming in already!
And one of her pretty face and toothless grin.
1 comment:
Awww...look at her! I hear of so many 5 year olds losing their teeth. I doubt it will happen for Easton until he's 6. Jason and I were just discussing the going rate for the tooth fairy last night at dinner! I like your "trinket" idea.
Post a Comment