Daddy took Kya to IHOP for dinner, followed by chocolate shakes at Burger King and play time at the park. It was a simple and sweet date, but Kya felt like a princess and the apple of her Daddy's eye. She kept telling him he was the BEST daddy in the whole wide world.
Here they are entering IHOP and waiting to be seated.
A self portrait before leaving the house.
Can you tell who took this picture?

Playing at the park into the night!

I am sure there will be plenty more "dates" for these two in the future and I know Elsie is already looking forward to when she gets to go out with her Daddy, as I am looking forward to "dating" my son. This is a great way for our kids to learn how to date in real life. I pray that when it comes time for my girls to date, that they will look for boys who have the same respectful/Godly traits as their Daddy.

2 comments:
So sweet! I love that one-on-one time with my kids on special "dates" like those. Seeing these makes me look forward to sending Jason and Autumn off on Daddy/Daughter dates one day. So far he's taken her (and only her) to get his windshield fixed. Not sure if that counts. LOL
Super sweet!
Post a Comment