The double spread together.

Page 1

Page 2

http://theavidscrapper.blogspot.com/ did mail these out to me a while ago, but due to some trouble with the mail service, her kids getting sick and a car accident, I didn't get them until today. Which happened to be pretty fortunate for me, because she also ended up including a SECOND layout for FREE. Pretty amazing huh? She totally did not have to do this, which makes me love her that much more.
Here is the second layout, perfect for this mommy of 3 young kids about to head off to school someday soon.



If you haven't already, please head on over to her blog site and check out her work. You won't be disappointed. Thank you http://theavidscrapper.blogspot.com/!



If you haven't already, please head on over to her blog site and check out her work. You won't be disappointed. Thank you http://theavidscrapper.blogspot.com/!

1 comment:
Cute, cute, cute! I don't think I'd ever be creative enough to make layouts like that.
Your kiddos will look darling donning those pages!
Post a Comment