Monday, January 4, 2010

Adoring Erica

Yesterday, we celebrated Christmas with Wayne's brother and family. Then, I took everything Christmas down today and stored it all away until next year. It always feels so good to get the house back to normal.

Anyway, I didn't take a single picture. If it weren't for my quick thinking husband, I wouldn't even have this one and I just LOVE this picture. Erica is 19 years old and my kids just adore her. They pray for Erica every night and ask about her all the time. I am so glad they have a super sweet older cousin to look up to. May they always be close!

1 comment:

~aj~ said...

Very sweet pic!

I'll be so glad when all our Christmas is finally put away. We're almost there...but then I have to start the task of finding new homes for all our Christmas stuff. It never ends! lol

Blog Backgrounds