Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wayne's Company Christmas Party

Saturday night, Wayne and I went to his company's Christmas party held at our local country club. Since we NEVER dress up, we took a few pictures before leaving.
Kya just had to get in one too!

We sat with our friends, Tony and Alexis, who are getting married on Monday! I was soooo glad she was there, because otherwise I would have been bored to death.

Wayne and a few of his co-workers dancing. Since Wayne prefers to only country dance, he was actually being a bit goofy out there! At least he was having fun.

Tony and Alexis did some Salsa dancing.

It was a fun night, with lots of yummy food. Can't wait til next year.....but does that mean I need to buy another dress? hmmm

1 comment:

~aj~ said...

You and Wayne both look fantastic! What a fun night!

Blog Backgrounds