Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Seth!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to my big boy Seth! As I sit here remembering the day of your birth, I am in awe at how far you have come. You are growing up to be such a sweet, polite, fun boy. I love the fact that you love to pray and sing songs about Jesus. I love how you always look out for other people and care so much about their feelings. Your Daddy is thrilled with how much you enjoy the horses and I get a kick out of watching you wanting to be just like him. I hope you have a very special birthday and I look forward to celebrating with you some more at your party. We love you!


Here you are in the NICU. I am not sure exactly how old you are, but I am thinking less than a week old. Birth weight: 4 pounds 8 ounces and 16 1/4 inches long
One year later at the tender age of 12 months. Healthy as can be and loves the water! Weighed in at: 20 pounds 2 ounces and 29 1/2 inches

2 year old cowboy. Weighed in at: 27 pounds and 34 inches

Today at 3 years of age. Mommy forgot to take a picture of you blowing out your candle on your scoop of ice cream, but you can see the evidence all over your face! Opening up your first birthday present, a bag full of sand toys and tools to help Daddy work in the yard. Weight: 31 pounds and 37 1/2 inches.



I just realized in all your pictures you are shirt-less. I guess that is what happens when your a Summer baby!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Well, happy birthday to Seth! I was just the other night wondering his exact age. What gestation was he born at? I thought it was significantly EARLIER than Easton (33&1) but my, Seth sure weighed more!

Anyway, hope your big guy is having a great shirtless birthday!

~aj~ said...

Happy (belated) birthday to Seth!!! He's such a cutie! :)

Blog Backgrounds