This large Blue Whale and her baby (hidden by mama) hang from the ceiling. Once we were on the second level, Kya enjoyed looking at them up close.
Elsie's eyes trip me out in the picture, but it is a good shot of the youngest cousins and the sea life is very clear.

The tank must have been too dark for the fish to show up, but there were lots of them in this tank.

Must have caught Grace and Kya in the middle of a conversation

Trying to pet some Sand Sharks, but I think all the splashing scared them away

Tiffany had Kevin put Caleb on this crab for a picture and Elsie decided she wanted on too. They had this small play area with water spouting out of different animals. Elsie wanted desperately to play in the water, but I didn't want her getting wet, so she thought I was a big meanie. That's okay, there were lots of other things for her to play with and see.

Seth's eyes are half closed, but I love how you can see the shark's scary face with teeth and all behind him.





1 comment:
I cannot believe how affordable that aquarium is. We'd be going ALL the time if we had one nearby. Glad you had such a great day!
Post a Comment