For our end of the year MOPS Leadership party, we played Amazing Race. Melissa and Marcie put it all together and let me just say it was CRAZY! They put us in four teams of four and we had to do crazy stunts such as push a car, clean one of our MOPS moms house and eat CHICKEN FEET. Yes, I did say EAT chicken feet! So gross!!!! lol I have posted a few of the Non-discriminating pictures below, but trust me when I say there are a lot of pictures that no one outside of our group will ever see, as well as a video of us dancing the Ross and Monica dance from Friends. Hilarious!
A group picture of my team eating a TON of food at Redbrick Pizza. (Of course I was talking when this picture was taken, but seriously, when am I not talking? LOL) One of our clues told us what to order (large salad, large pizza, bread sticks and drinks) and then we had to eat ALL of it before we could get our next clue. Trust me when I said it took all my strength to not gag. It was soooo much food! Oh, and our team name was "Savage Chix", plus we had to carry our "Mascot", a garden gnome, everywhere with us too.

A cute picture of us trying on hats at a bridal store.

Another of us by a fountain.

Last but not least, all of us eating our Chicken Feet! What a brave bunch of girls. I had a blast with you all and am glad we were a team. Thanks for a great night!!!!

4 comments:
That sounds like a really fun time! I wish I had a group of gals to get crazy like that with.
So much fun!!! I LOVE the Amazing Race- you gave me a great idea for a ladies get together! Thanks!
What a blast, huh? Super fun memories! We'll have to do it, again!
What a blast. I would SOOOOO love to do something like that, especially pig out at the pizza place. I don't think I'd have much trouble with that one. ;)
Post a Comment