Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

we started out our turkey day by having fresh from the oven (Pillsbury) cinnamon rolls and milk before getting ready for our one hour drive to Wayne's brothers house.

Here we celebrated our Thanksgiving with Wayne's brother and his family, along with Eileens family from Arizona. It was a very yummy meal! I forgot to pack Elsie's highchair, so she made do by sitting in our stroller. Even though Erica will be 18 next month (where did the time go?!?) she still has her swing set that Grandpa Landes gave her when she was 3. It is a good thing too, as my kids had hours of fun playing on it. I on the other hand spent hours of fun chasing this little girl around the house and up these stairs. She did good and only fell down them once. ooops! She also enjoyed playing on the swing set with her big brother. And of course, it was my daughter who decided to play in the mud in her dress!
We did take some family pictures, but you will have to wait until after our Christmas cards go out to see them. ;-) But here are a couple of the kids to tide you over.

I had to post both, because I love the smiles on Kya & Seth's faces here.

Uncle Ken and Seth played with a golf ball for a while...
and then once it got dark everyone went in to play some music, video games, etc.



No comments:

Blog Backgrounds