Friday, November 28, 2008

Another day at Lytle Creek

We went to Lytle Creek again the other day to TRY to get a good enough picture for our Christmas cards. Of course, our littlest walker had other plans than being a model for the day. LOL
Kya and Seth are posing pretty....while Elsie examines her pet rock.

Now she is looking to see what else she can find....
I love the look on Kya's face as Elsie walks away. She is definitely wondering why the heck her sister won't stay put for just a few pictures! or maybe that is what I was thinking.
NOBODY can say these kids don't love each other. The next few pictures are just priceless!



Another attempt at posing them for a Christmas picture


At this point we have given up on making the kids be models and instead took some fun pictures of the parents and kids. Since we were the ONLY people at Lytle Creek this day, there was no one to take a family picture of us.
I love this picture of Elsie and her Daddy.


2 comments:

Little Moos and My Creative Pink. said...

So, when I went to my blog last night I had decided to change my background, this was the background I choice first. Anyways, the kids look great in red. As far as getting a family picture have you ever thought of doing the timer. I am sure these cameras have one. It might work if everything else fails. I know you will get one eventually!
Christina

Supermomie said...

I bribe my kids to get good pictures. Usually with sweet cereal. Our last really good Christmas picture was before the twins, though.

Blog Backgrounds