Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

My mom's birthday was yesterday and to celebrate we took her and my dad to the rodeo. It was a nice warm evening that made for a very enjoyable time. We started out by tailgating it and having pizza with iced tea before heading in. I always love when I get out of cooking.



Here are the cowgirls at the start of the rodeo allowing us to show some respect to our American flag.




This cowboy stayed on his bronc for the entire 8 seconds and then some! Great ride!!


My dad, Seth, Wayne, my mom, Elsie and Kya Elsie was having a great time watching the horses.
So was Kya.
Seth enjoyed the rodeo, but was very serious about it.
Kya found herself a new friend in this cowboy. She was cracking me up, because everytime something exciting happened in the arena, she would hit him in the arm, point and yell "Look, Look!"
A sweet picture of my mom and Elsie
My little cowboy. I wish I had a picture of Seth's full outfit, because he had on his jeans with belt, western shirt & cowboy boots.
Our little family.
My little climber decided she wanted to be up on the railing to get a close up view.
The rodeo announcer was kind enough to bring his horse over for her to pet.

2 comments:

Amy López said...

That looks like so much fun. Theres nothing like being outdoors w/your family on a nice night!

~aj~ said...

You have such a cute family, Jennifer. And your mom looks so young! I bet she had a fantastic birthday.

I haven't been to the rodeo in years, but I need to make sure we get tickets next year. I bet the boys would love it.

Blog Backgrounds