Yesterday, Wayne led the worship for cowboy church over at the rodeo, so we decided to tag along. The kids thought it was great being able to play all over the empty grandstands and watching all the horses and bulls being let out into the arena to eat. One of the rodeo queens, Meaghan, was also at church and Kya was very enamored with her. She sat next to her during worship and kept looking up at her in amazement. I truely believe Kya felt like she was in the presence of real Royalty. We also found out from her that kids as young as 4 can enter the Rodeo Queen Pagents, so we are going to look into it. If it is something that costs way too much or is too competitive, then we won't do it, but I think it would be something that Kya would enjoy and have fun with.


Playing us a song on daddy's guitar

After church, we went down the street to the feed store where they were having a huge sale with free pony rides and a petting zoo.



Here piggy, piggy, piggy

Then we went over to Roy and Linda's house for a BBQ, swimming and homemade ice cream. They have a slide that all the kids enjoyed. In fact, Elsie climbed up the slide all by herself. This is a kid who can't even walk, but can climb up a slide! Go figure. Linda had water wings for the kids, so they were able to swim around the pool by themselves (with Wayne's supervision)








I am soooo tired, I think I will just snuggle up to Kevin for a bit

Wanna play Elvis?

Yuummmmm, homemade ice cream!
1 comment:
Nothing like homemade ice cream to wrap it all up. :)
The slide pics are too cute!
Post a Comment