| We took some pictures for Christmas cards, but then I discovered that I lost all of my addresses. Ugh! So here you can enjoy what would have been pictures on our cards. |
| Kya is 10 and starting to show some signs of maturity. She enjoys redecorating her bedroom on a regular basis and almost never has to be told to do her homework. |
| Seth is 9 and is quite the jokester. He thinks it is funny to burp and fart on a regular basis. I am hoping to break him of this habit pretty quickly! |
| Elsie is 8 and are little bossy girl. She is on student council, gets amazing grades and loves to snuggle still. |
| Hard to believe our niece is a grown up now! We love that at 24 she will still come hang out with us. |

No comments:
Post a Comment