Tonight was a very special night for my two little bull riders. The had the opportunity to meet a real bull rider, Cody Nance, at Chick-fil-a. Cody has been riding with the PBR since 2009 and is currently ranked BFTS 10, which I truly have no idea what that means. What I do know is that he is a strong Christian man and someone I proud to have my kids look up to.
 |
| To say they were a bit start struck would be an understatement. |
|
 |
| Getting his autograph. Seth's said "To: Seth Ride Hard Buddy. C. Nance Romans 10:9 God Bless" |
 |
| Elsie was trying real hard to be "proper" and it was too cute to watch. Her signed autograph said "To: Elsie Ride Hard Beautiful Girl, C. Nance Romans 10:9 God Bless" |
 |
| Seth asked the balloon artist to make him a bull, which totally stumped the artist for a bit, as he said he had only ever made a super large bull before. But, he worked his amazing talent and created this adorable bull. |
 |
| Seth won Best Dressed Cowboy and came home with 4 tickets to the PBR (amazing seats!), a t-shirt, hat, pen and a movie. Then the balloon artist gave him the large bull too. He was one proud boy and we all cannot wait to see Cody ride in person. |
We will be celebrating our 11 year anniversary with the kids at the PBR and I couldn't be more excited. I mean, we got married to not only spend out lives together, but to create beautiful children and spending the night with them doing what we all love it what marriage means to us. Of course, we do plan on doing something for just the two of us, but that will have to wait a week or so. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment