In our home, the children are allowed to get a snack and take a 15-20 minute break after school before having to start their homework. They are all able to do their work independently, with some help occasionally. I always find it funny to see where they end up throughout the house, even though they have access to the kitchen table and work spaces in their bedrooms.
 |
| Instead of doing her reading on the comfy couch, Elsie chooses to lay on the hard floor in front of it. |
 |
| Kya always does her homework at the kitchen table while I make dinner. This would be my place of choice too. |
 |
| Seth can be found doing his work anywhere in the house. Usually he is in his room or the kitchen table, but this day he chose to do his homework on my bed, while his daddy snoozed. |
I am very proud of all my kids on how dedicated they are at doing their best to learn and do so without complaint (most of the time!). I hope this habit continues throughout their educational lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment