Saturday, February 23, 2013

Flamingo Birthday Party

When I asked Kya what theme she would like for her birthday party, I was a bit surprised to hear she wanted a Flamingo party.  Considering her birthday is in February, I had a difficult time finding much decor or party favors.  Thankfully I have a Silhouette and Pinterest!
Kya holding up 8 fingers for her eighth birthday
Her friend Natalia from school.  Kya's flamingo hat cracks me up!  It is actually her cousin Erica's hat, who let her borrow if for the day.
For the party favor, I had the girls make ribbon flip flops.  Craft and party favor rolled into one!  They also went home with some saltwater taffy.
Working on their flip flops.
Opening Presents.
Costco cake with flamingo's that I made on my Silhouette.
Blowing out her candles
Sunday, the actual day of her birthday.  She wore the dress she received from Abby & Mason and cuddled the doll from Uncle Danny & Aunt Karen.  My baby is sooo pretty and growing up way to fast!

No comments:

Blog Backgrounds