Sunday, November 25, 2012

Oh, how they grow!

We put our tree up today and when I put out the kids 1st Christmas pictures, they wanted me to take a picture.  It is amazing to see how much they have changed and grown.

Kya was 10 months old for her 1st Christmas and today she is 7 years old.  She has a lot more hair now, but I still think she pretty much looks the same.

Seth was 5 months old for his 1st Christmas and here is now 6 years old.  He was such a calm baby, but boy has he become quite the active young man.  All boy!!!

Elsie was our youngest Christmas baby, being only 6 weeks old.  Now at 5 years of age, she is full of spunk, charm and cuddles.

I think I will have to take similar picture when they turn 18 years!  I was saying to Wayne while we were decorating the tree that my favorite part is pulling out the ornaments the kids made at school/church and reliving the memories from each year.

No comments:

Blog Backgrounds