Sunday, July 29, 2012

Heritage Park

Growing up, my mom would take us to this cool "Island" park or that is what I called it.  It is a park that has an island made to look like the Colonial times.  When I was a kid, it was more of a rock, but they have since made it look like a little town.  Too Cute and my kids had a blast playing with their cousins.
Feeding the ducks while Grandma prepares our picnic lunch.
With Grandpa and Grandma at the entrance to the bridge leading onto the island
All the cousins climbed up onto this water wheel and it turned out to be a super cute picture.
Kya (7) and Karli (3) playing with Lauren (10 months)
Grandma and Lauren.  Her little knees were black from crawling all over the place!
The men folk talking.  My brother, my cousin and my dad.
The boy cousins.  Noah (5), Caleb (4) and Seth (6)
Elsie and my brothers kids on the Mayflower.
The inside of all the buildings each have their own jungle gym.
The outside of one of the buildings. 
My kids and I with Paul Revere.

No comments:

Blog Backgrounds