On Saturday, the girls and I attended a bridal shower for Wayne's cousins daughter. This was the first bridal shower that I have taken my girls to and I am pleased to say (with one Elsie mishap) they were very well behaved.
Here are Kya & Elsie with the Bride to be, Anna
One of the grooms friends played her violin during the appetizers. It was nice to hear soft background music along with the waterfall.
My little ladies enjoying some crackers before lunch and games. Kya was very impressed at how pretty & elegant it all was. So different from the birthday parties she usually attends. lol
One of the games was to get into groups of three and dress someone up as a bride using toilet paper. Kya was our model and this is where Elsie's mishap (jealousy) occurred. Kya made for a very beautiful bride!
I had a lot of fun spending such a girly day with my two favorite girls.
Gemini Chart 2021
2 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment