One of our mentor mom's, Melanie, was kind enough to open her home to all 20 of us women and we were warmly welcomed by her decorated house and poinsettia plants.
Once inside, you also had the distinct feeling of warmth and love with the tree, decorations and table settings. This was going to be a fun party!
We started off our evening with lots of conversations, some homemade appetizers and hot apple cider.

We three ladies worked great together as at team. Cassie (Coordinator) was responsible for 2 appetizers and drinks, Karma (Table Leader) brought all the super cute decorations from her own home and Me (Table Leader Coordinator) made 4 of the appetizers.

This table spent most of the evening discussing the power of prayer and how wonderful our God is. I love being a part of a group filled with such strong Christian women.







1 comment:
Oh, I was hoping you'd post pictures! Looks like a wonderful evening! You guys are an awesome team... blessed to be part of it! I was too busy to take pictures of ours, but wish I had!
Post a Comment