Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cards I've Made

I can finally post these cards! I made several cards for my secret sister at MOPS and as a Christmas gift for my mom. For an early Christmas gift, my mom bought me a Silhouette Machine and I have been putting it to good use. As you have seen in some of my previous posts, I made some things for the Thanksgiving dinner at church and also for the bulletin board.

My mom mentioned that I might even try to sell these and I am highly considering it. I have a few friends that throw botiques around Christmas time and so if I decide to make these, I have a year to put them together. I also just ordered some stamps with the cutest sayings for my cards. For example, the squirrel would say "I'm Nuts About You!" or "Awwwe, Nuts!"

Check out my cards and let me know if you think people (or you) would buy these.











5 comments:

Kristin said...

Sooooooooooo jealous of your Silouhette!!! I asked for one from Jason but he splurged on camera stuff for me instead (also good!) :)

My mom would totally be buying up your merch should you decide to sell such things. She drops a lot of coin on stuff like that at the holiday craft fairs around here.

edwardsnlb said...

These cards are even more beautiful in person. I love my pkg of 8 cards that I can pull out anytime to send a friend of special note.

Mom said...

You are so talented.

Grandma said...

Very cute cards!!

Deanne said...

Awesome Cards. I would buy these, if I ever see you. HA HA!!! You are so blessed with your talent and I am so excited to see you using this talent to glorify God.

Love
Dee Dee

Blog Backgrounds