Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

Wayne said he had a GREAT fathers day and I couldn't ask for a better response. The morning started out with the kids wishing him a happy fathers day and giving him his present while he was still in bed (and still half asleep). I found this cute idea on one of the party blogs I follow and just couldn't pass it up.
Inside were all his favorite snacks and being that the theme was "Our Real Life Hero", everything was labeled with fun "hero" sayings. If you click on the picture, you can read some of the labels yourself.

Wayne requested donuts for breakfast, so the kids and I went out before church to pick up a dozen donuts and this one special donut for Daddy. It was HUGE! I also found these cute printouts online for free, that I turned into a donut topper.


A picture of the kids and their daddy after breakfast. Wayne preached on Sunday morning, so he was all dressed up in his suit and I had hoped for a picture of them all in their finest, but being that we were running late it didn't happen. :(

Wayne also received a new pair of tennis shoes and his favorite dinner (steak, french fries, veggie and garlic bread) We love you Wayne/Daddy and am glad you had a terrific fathers day.


2 comments:

Kristin said...

That Real Life Hero pack is the cutest thing I've seen in awhile! I am so going to steal that idea for next year. LOVE IT!!! I doubt mine will look so pretty...did you design all the labels yourself?

And that doughnut looked totally delicious. Mmmmmm. Makes me want to go so somewhere OTHER than our usual Krispy Kreme this Tuesday.

Livin’ The Yeh Life’s said...

What a wonderful father's day -- great job, Jen!

Blog Backgrounds